Regenefi project was a WordPress project built on a test server from another designer. My responsibilities were to move the site to the live server and troubleshoot and fix any issues that arose.
- Backup and Restore Files from Test Server to New Server
- Create Multiple Email Accounts
- Check for Errors on Site and Fix the Issues.
INSTALL & UPDATE PLUGINS
- Check for Plugin Issues & Compatibility Issues.
- Install Various WordPress Plugins.
- Change all Links Pointing to Old Server to the New Server.
PAGE SPEED STRATEGIES
- Install WP Rocket and Configure the Plugin.
- Create Cloudflare Account and Configure Settings.
HOSTING SERVER MANAGEMENT
- Troubleshoot Email Issues with the Client.
- Update PHP Version.
- Periodically Check Error Logs for Issues.
- Help Client with Email Settings for Apple Mail specifically.
- Fix Issues Reported by Client with Plugins, Login Issues, and WooCommerce Issues.
Webmaster, Site Maintenance, & Customer Support