Table of Contents
INFINii Commerce was a project that took roughly 2 years to launch. We created an eCommerce Platform with automated software for eBay & Amazon specifically.
During the beginning stages of this project, I researched the current eCommerce Platforms currently being used by the customer base and
- Created Functionality Plan for eCommerce Software via PowerPoint and Google Docs for Development Teams.
- Researched API Documentation for Development Teams (eBay & Amazon) to provide correct call data for Development Teams.
- Introduced SEO & Online Marketing Strategies into eCommerce which increased sales for the customer base by 300% in many cases.
- Added Additional Functionality Based on Competitors Systems.
- Created Training Videos for Entire Platform.
- Created PDF Version of Each Video.
- Added Training for Bonanza & WooCommerce.
- Added Training on How to Increase Sales via Social Signals.
BETA TESTING STAGE
- Testing of Functionality to Ensure Development Teams Followed the Correct Protocol.
- Introduced Beta Group to the eCommerce Platform
- Daily & Weekly Meetings to Discuss Improvements & Possible Flaws from a User Standpoint.
- Added Additional Functionality Based on Beta Group Feedback.
- Updated Videos and PDF Based on Beta Group Feedback and eCommerce Experience.
- Added Weekly & Monthly Live Training on Various Platform
- Brought in Additional Top eCommerce Trainers that Introduced New Strategies.
- Bi-Weekly & Monthly Live Training Webinars
- Added Live Coaching to Help Customers
- Joined Help Desk as eCommerce & SEO related Expert
- Added Additional Content in Video & Written Form (PDF’s)
- Updated Strategies as eCommerce Platforms Updated Policy and Changes
- Created 2 Addon Courses for eCommerce & Online Marketing
Director of US Product Development